Coming May 23-26, 2019
We’re back! We’ll be lighting up Bailey Park again this year in conjunction with the Winston-Salem Cycling Classic races, and will feature three days of family-friendly entertainment on Friday, May 24 through Sunday, May 26, including a performance by Stone Temple Pilots! More band announcements are coming soon, so check back often!
Tickets can be purchased through Etix or in person at the gate the day of the event. All concerts are general admission and will be held at Bailey Park in downtown Winston-Salem. Children under 10 are admitted free.
Also this year, on Thursday, May 23, Gears and Guitars will feature live music at the Winston-Salem Dash baseball game at BB&T Field!
Watchtower, a Dave Matthews tribute band, will perform in the Left Field Knoll. Music is free with a ticket for the game that night.
Special VIP seating packages are available within Bailey Park this year!
• Access to stage right suites
• Four drinks
• Food Truck Vouchers
• One hour early entry to venue
• Special viewing area stage right
• Credential access
Email for more information.
The Winston-Salem Cycling Classic
One of the country’s most prestigious cycling events, the Winston-Salem Cycling Classic will kick off on Saturday, May 25, with both professional and amateur criterium races.
A community fondo will be held on Sunday, May 26.
The weekend’s event will culminate on Monday, May 27, when more than 400 riders from prestigious teams around the world will compete in the professional road races.
- Children under 10 are admitted free.
- Events are rain or shine.
- Folding lawn chairs are allowed only in designated areas.
- Pets must be service animals and accompany their owners at all times.
- Limited free parking is available courtesy of Reynolds American at the 6th St. and Church Street intersection in lots N, K and B.