The 2020 Gears & Guitars music festival has been rescheduled for the weekend of Oct. 2-4.
Anyone who purchased tickets for the Memorial Day weekend shows will be refunded.
We appreciate your understanding as we work through the logistics of rescheduling Gears & Guitars. The health of our fans, artists, staff and community is our No. 1 priority, and we look forward to rocking Winston-Salem in October.
Coming Oct. 2-4, 2020
We’re back! We’ll be lighting up Bailey Park again this year in conjunction with the Winston-Salem Cycling Classic races, and will feature three days of family-friendly entertainment on including The Wood Brothers The Smithereens Gov’t Mule and many more !
Tickets can be purchased through Etix or in person at the gate the day of the event. All concerts are general admission and will be held at Bailey Park in downtown Winston-Salem. Children under 10 are admitted free.
Special VIP seating packages are available within Bailey Park this year!
• Access to stage right suites
• Four drinks
• Pre-Concert Meal
• One hour early entry to venue
• Special viewing area stage right
• Credential access
Email for more information.
- Children under 10 are admitted free.
- Events are rain or shine.
- Folding lawn chairs are allowed only in designated areas.
- Pets must be service animals and accompany their owners at all times.
- Limited free parking is available courtesy of Reynolds American at the 6th St. and Church Street intersection in lots N, K and B.