May 25-28 at Bailey Park
Held May 25-28 in Winston-Salem’s Innovation Quarter, the event is held in conjunction with the Winston-Salem Cycling Classic, and will feature four days of family-friendly entertainment, including performances by indie rock group Cold War Kids and four-time Grammy Award-winner Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit. The festival will also include a community day on Monday, May 28, featuring popular local bands. Those shows are all free and open to the public.
Tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster or in person at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds and Annex ticket office. All concerts are general admission and will be held at Bailey Park in downtown Winston-Salem. Children under 10 are admitted free.
Special VIP seating packages are within Bailey Park this year. Email for more information.
The Winston-Salem Cycling Classic
One of the country’s most prestigious cycling events, the Winston-Salem Cycling Classic will kick off Saturday, May 26, with both professional and amateur criterium races. A full slate of amateur events and rides will be held on Sunday, May 27. The weekend’s event will culminate on Monday, May 28, when more than 400 riders from international cycling teams compete in the professional road races.
- Children under 10 are admitted free.
- Events are rain or shine.
- Folding lawn chairs are allowed only in designated areas.
- Pets must be service animals and accompany their owners at all times.
- Food and beverages will be available during the event. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- No coolers, no smoking, no recording devices, drones or weapons are allowed.
- For event information, please email.